A simple click of your mouse gives you access to your Justice account anytime, anywhere you have Internet access.
Our at-your-fingertips Online Branch allows you to do the following:
- View or print statements
- Review your account balances
- Download account information into Excel
- Transfer funds between accounts and to other members
- Move money to and from other financial institutions
- View and modify a budget of all your accounts
- View or print copies of cleared checks
- Pay bills with Bill Pay
- Update your personal information
If you can take a picture, you can deposit your check. Seriously. Deposit checks anytime, anywhere, simply by snapping a photo with your smartphone or tablet.
Remote Deposit Makes Depositing Your Check EASY!
While we love to see you in the branch, we’re happy to save you a trip. Using your iPhone® or Android® smartphone you can deposit a check wherever you are, whenever you want.
Benefits and features of our FREE Remote Deposit service:
Have your deposit instantly credited to your account
Deposit transmissions are protected through login credentials, layered security, data encryption and other controls.
Daily limit can be increased if you qualify
How to Use Remote Deposit, in 5 Easy Steps
- Open the Justice Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking App
- Select Remote Deposit from the menu
- Enter the deposit amount and choose your account
- Take photos (of the front and back) of your endorsed check
- Get confirmation of your deposit
eStatementsGo Paper Free. Safe and Secure for You. Better for the Environment.