Direct Deposit is the Fastest Way to Get Your Pay!
Set up Direct Deposit in 3 Easy Steps:
1. Download one of the Direct Deposit Request forms below, or request one from your HR/payroll department.
Federal Government Employees
If your paycheck comes from the Federal Government (DOJ, DHS, etc.) complete the Standard Form 1199A, or request one from your HR/payroll department.
Non-Federal Government Employees
If your paychecks do not come from the Federal Government, complete the Justice Federal Direct Deposit Request Form, or request one from your HR/payroll department.
2. Fill out your Direct Deposit form with your Justice Federal account information.
ABA/Routing Number: 254074413
Full Account Number:
You can find your full MICR Account Number on your Justice Federal check, or
1. Log in to Justice Federal Digital Banking.
2. Select the account to which you would like to receive direct deposit.
3. Click "DETAILS & SETTINGS".
4. Unmask the ACH/MICR Number.
3. Provide your signed Direct Deposit Request Form to your HR/Payroll department.
If you are a DOJ or FBI employee, your funds may be available to you sooner, subject to availability. It’s payday your way!